Tuesday, August 31, 2010

first day as a senior!

today was AWESOME! my teachers are amazing and i have a ton of friends in every class Kayce and i literally have 6 classes together the only period were not together for is 5th when she has retail and i have spanish.  as for my other classes 2nd period english its me Kayce Katrina Hunter and Ryan Tam all together which is fun! 6th period has over half the golf team in it, erika Lexi Adrienne Kristin Kayce and i are all together its quite the party! my off periods are the best thing ever too, i have 3rd and 4th off during 3rd off tj kayce and i chill and during 4th hunter kayce and i chill! i couldnt ask for a better senior year schedule!! my only downside to all this is that my best friend ellie is in pennsylvania and cant be in the middle of all this! oh well i guess thats why we have things like blogs and facebook and texting :)

ps: miss you elliebee and i hope you have a wonderful first day of school tomorrow!!!

pps: song of the day: teenage dream by katy perry

No comments:

Post a Comment