Tuesday, August 24, 2010

fried as can be :)

So today Kayce and i went to change our school schedules around, we are now in literally EVERY single class together except for fifth when she has marketing and i have spanish :) this makes me SO UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY!! we also went and looked at sweater vests (since it has been decided that our golf team uniforms will be sweater vests) they weren't super great but we'll keep looking! i was supposed to go golfing but instead i decided to go to the pool with Kayce.  For those of you who don't know me super well...which is all of you except ellie, i do not handle sun well.  so me being the dumbass that i am decided to try and use some of Kayce's tanning oil....what a terrible mistake that was. my stomach is now BRIGHT red and just in time for school too :) lovely ha oh well i guess this was much deserved :/

ps: song of the day = circle the drain by Katy Perry

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha Im so sorry about your tummy! I hope you enjoyed the pool though! And I am loving how you put down the song of the day :) Miss ya poot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha aw i miss you too! i decided im gunna pick a song for everyday!!!

    ReplyDelete